Consolidated and partial shipments are the main activities of Estrista, which became a sample of vivid flawless execution for more than 15 years of daily practice. Our successful functioning is based on adherence to strict rules with special attention to the speed, reliability and responsibility.
- Fast delivery of consolidated and partial shipments from Western, Central, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia to the Baltic States, Russia and the countries of the Customs Union, as well as in the opposite direction;
- The possibility of using small rapid transport from 500 kg, including for delivery to remote areas;
- The transport by trucks of various capacities, including - oversized loads;
- Forming consolidated truck shipments at warehouses based on the persistent and clear timetable of picking and shipping - twice a week;
- The possibility of long-term planning and business development – the set schedule allows you for the months ahead to be sure that the goods arrive at the right place and right on time!
- Delivery of consolidated and partial cargoes "from door to door";
- Calculation of the optimal route and cost of transportation;
- Selection of the vehicle corresponding to the type of cargo;
- Tracking the movement of goods at all stages of transportation;
- Transport in the shortest possible time.
The reality of Estrista is a huge number of successfully completed orders.
Estrista also provides all kinds of documentation of goods in customs warehouses in Baltic States and a full range of warehousing services:
- The use of bonded warehouses with a team of highly skilled professionals and the ability to organize additional services in Europe, Turkey, USA, China, Korea;
- Unloading, loading, safe custody, sorting, labeling, palletizing, weighing of goods at a private bonded warehouse in Latvia (Riga);
- Photographing and inspection of each item with the provision of documents for each load when applying for a warehouse;
- Re-counting and repackaging of the cargo;
- Consolidation of cargo;
- Registration of the necessary transport documents in the country of origin;
- Facilitation of customs clearance in Russia.
Multimodal transportation is one of the most difficult for fulfillment, but demanded transportation options. Its feature is the shipping under one contract involving several modes of transport. It is practiced with the need to reduce the cost of transport or in the absence of a direct link between the origin and destination of goods.
- Multimodal transport "door to door",
- Timely and cost-effective delivery of goods;
- Selection of the optimal route and the type of vehicle to substantially reduce the costs of the client;
- Strict control at every stage of the process;
- Delivery of goods on time;
- Insurance for all transit cargo;
- The necessary documentation in accordance with possible changes in each point of arrival on the consignment.
Transportation of oversized cargo
An additional service provided within the range of Estrista service, is organization of transportation of heavy and oversized cargo from Western, Central, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia to the Baltic States, Russia and the countries of the Customs Union. An extreme level of accuracy with minimum time spent on organizational issues allows our experts to deliver loads of any complexity on time and without problems.
- Delivery of heavy and oversized cargo "door to door" in the shortest possible time;
- Development of the route based on matching parameters of bridges, tunnels, and roads on the route;
- Obtaining permits and approvals for oversized cargo transportation;
- If necessary – cargo escorting by state police cars;
- Adoption of engineering measures for smooth passage of large vehicles (lifting public transport wires, dismantling road signs, etc.);
- Transport under customs control.
Our experts will always offer the most optimal way to deliver goods at a reasonable price!
Air cargo is the fastest way of delivery and our experts are always ready to quickly and efficiently organize this type of transportation. We offer the widest range of services of this type:
- Air cargo of import and export goods;
- Delivery of goods "door to door" in the online mode;
- Provision of transit cargo traffic;
- Cargo insurance services;
- Loading and unloading operations;
- Registering a complete documentation package for a shipper;
- Regular passenger flights for compact cargo;
- Cargo aircraft for heavy and bulky loads;
- Charter flights if needed rent the whole aircraft;
- The highest execution rate with strict schedule compliance.
We also provide services for customs clearance at the airport "Riga", as well as at other airports through our agents, providing significant time savings to the customer.
Estrista operates regular shipping from the U.S., China, South-East Asia via the Baltic ports towards Russia and the countries of the Customs Union. We provide services for transportation both consolidated cargoes and full containers at the same time favoring the transport of small goods in consolidated containers.
Many years of practice shows that the transport of goods LCL - Less than Container Load - remains one of the most economical, allowing the client to achieve maximum results with minimum investment.
We offer a full range of sea freight services:
- Competitive sea freight rates;
- Organization of port cargo handling;
- Pre-carriage (feed container for loading in the country of origin);
- Port forwarding;
- Call forwarding of cargo in transit;
- Representation in port agency and ship lines;
- Reloading of cargo from shipping containers on other modes of transport and delivery to the final destination;
- Transportation of cargoes from virtually anywhere in express mode.
Our company also provides services for handling of containers at the port of Riga. We organize storage, transshipment, customs clearance and further delivery to Russia and the Customs Union.
Long-term partnerships with shipping lines allow us to provide the client with the best possible rates for the transportation of goods at the maximum fast delivery times.